Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ricanrita


28 / Woman seeking Man 18 - 37
Rating : 8.88
Born : 1981-06-12
Location : San Diego, California
About ricanrita: How would it feel ....to be with someone who knows what you are truly missing in your day to day existence?..one who you can just be yourself with even for the brief time that you can spend together...? One who would freely give all that you asked for and more...? Do you find yourself wondering what it would be like to be with someone that makes you feel as if you were the most important person in the world as you are together in the secret little world that the two of you have created.Do you long to steal away for an afternoon filled with passion...and sweet love making..tender kisses and so much more? I find myself looking for you.and yet at the same time,you seem to remain as elusive as the kiss of a butterflies wing..will you be the lover who understands my needs with just a look,someone who can re-ignite the passion again that I have been missing for so long.I seek you...to make my knees weak when we kiss for the first time..one who gives me butterflies when we are together..and so very much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment