Saturday, September 26, 2009

hotsteph


27 / Woman seeking Man 25 - 39
Rating : 8.96
Born : 1982-01-04
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands
About hotsteph: i live alone, sep for my cute, pets. I�ve got 3 hidden piercings = {both nipples + belly button} and i'm a caring, kind, honest, nice person, unless your nasty to me, then i get revenge. lol. - ~ there's lots of things i don't like!!!! - 1, - not winning the lottery, yet. lol - 2, - travel. - i always seem to get ill. - 3, - animals being killed. - 4, - sports. - 5, - war and fighting. - don't know why people need to carry guns/knifes. - think they are stupid, myself. - 6, - people who sit next to me on the bus/train. -are drunk/got music loud/or smell. - 7, - people that moan, or have a temper. - i'm a chilled out person myself. - 8, - people that drink and drive. - 9, - people that think they are, better then others. better, not say no more, because i'll piss people off, and nobody will speak to me. lol. x

No comments:

Post a Comment